What is Pad Thai?
Pad Thai, one of the most popular Thai dishes globally, is commonly served as street food or in restaurants in Thailand and around the world. It’s a noodle stir fry that holds all three flavours sweet, sour and savoury sauce with crushed peanuts on the side.
Plus, if you love Thai food, especially authentic Pad Thai, you need this Pad Thai sauce in your life! Thai Aree's Pad Thai sauce is made from the highest quality ingredients following a family recipe that has been pass on from generation to generation. Our homemade sauce will make you feel like you’re having Pad Thai in Thailand again.
You can now easily make this Pad Thai at home. I’m serious, it will only take you 15 minutes or less! ;) Let's do it!!
3 x tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 x Pad Thai Meal Kit
1 cup x Protein of your choice (Chicken, Shrimps, Tofu, etc.)
1/2 cup Chives (Optional)
1/2 cup x Bean spouts (Optional)
1 x Eggs (Optional)
Top ups (optional, but highly commended!)
2 tbsp x crushed peanuts
1 quarter x lime
1 tbsp x chilli flakes
How to cook with Pad Thai Meal Kit:
1) Soak noodle in hot water for 1 minute (faster) or leave the dried rice noodle it in the room temperature water for 30 minutes (chewier)
2) Heat up the pan, add 3 tbsp of oil
3) Add your choice of protein, vegetables, and rice noodles
4) Add Pad Thai sauce. Follow by egg, cook together in the pan until done
5) Ready to serve with some crushed peanuts, lime wedges and chilli powder on the side (Serves: 2 people or one big sharing plate)
These recipes are totally customizable and up to your taste! Let your creativity flow, have fun and play with it.
We love to see your creativity, please tag and share with us your homemade dishes :)